Got prescription coverage questions? We’ve got answers
Now is the time to get your prescriptions refilled. Through April 30, you’ll be able to get your prescription drugs refilled where you’ve always gotten them refilled. If you go ahead and get this month’s refill under the current plan, then you have the next month to get the open refill transferred to a CIGNA network pharmacy.
Starting May 1, CIGNA and its pharmacy network will handle all your prescription needs. These pharmacies include:
· And a few independent pharmacies – see a list of network pharmacies
Do you have questions about transferring your prescriptions? We’ve set up a webpage to answer all your prescription-drug questions. Including:
Your Open Enrollment Tools
· CIGNA pre-enrollment hotline : 800-997-1406
· www.mycignaplans.com : Username is Houston 2011 and the password is CIGNA
· Open Enrollment lab : 611 Walker, 4th floor, weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. until Wed., April 27.
· View archived Open Enrollment Fast Facts.
** This message is being directed to ALL City of Houston employees. This email was approved for citywide distribution by the COH HR Department. If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error. Any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received. **